CHEESE & JAM WAFFLES
Get the kids to help make this easy, 3 step recipe using only 3 ingredients and almost no time at all!
- Ready Made Dough
- Grated First Choice Cheese
- Heat up your waffle pan and grease if needed.
- Take two small balls of dough and flatten each.
- Place enough Jam & grated cheese on top of one piece of dough then cover it with the other piece of dough.
- Place your dough sandwich in the middle of the waffle pan until golden brown.
- Remove from waffle pan and carefully cut (it’s hot!) into slices.