Biltong & Cheese Quiche
This quiche recipe is too easy to mess up! Just mix everything together and bake 😉
- 1 Cup Biltong
- 1 Cup Grated First Choice Mature Cheddar
- 125 ml First Choice Cream
- 2 tbs First Choice Butter, melted
- 250 ml Cream Cheese
- 250 ml Cake Flour
- 5 ml Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Pack Bacon Crackers
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix Flour, First Choice Cream, Cream Cheese, spices, baking powder and eggs together.
- Add First Choice Cheddar & Biltong and mix well.
- Crust – Crush the Bacon Crackers and add melted butter and line your greased dish or muffin pans.
- Pour filling into your dish and top with some grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.