DIY Recycled Sound Booster
This is a great way to educate people about recycling. It doesn’t stop here, find out about recycling drop-off points in your area. (check out the app at the bottom of the page)
You will need:
- One empty toilet roll
- 2 empty Milki Boxes, rinsed
- Your mobile phone
- A bit of white paint
- Paint brush
- Place your phone against the empty toilet roll and use the pen to draw around the edges of your phone.
- Use the cutter to cut out the hole in the empty toilet roll.
- Check that the hole is the right size by placing your phone inside. It should fit perfectly.
4. Use the empty toilet roll to draw two circles on the insides of the Milki boxes, facing the boxes in the same direction.
5. Cut out the two circles and check that the toilet roll can fit into both sides.
6. Paint the toilet roll and let it dry completely.
7. Pop it into the Milki boxes, hole side facing upwards.
8. Remove the lids of the Milki boxes
9. Slide your phone into your DIY sound booster and press play!