DIY First Choice Christmas Crackers
You can use leftover gift wrap to make these, and remember to recycle after use!
You will need: (Makes 6 Christmas Crackers)
- Cow print wrapping paper (or any of your choice)
- 1m red ribbon
- 6 empty First Choice Milki boxes
- A pair of scissors
- 6 x Cracker Snaps (this only makes it more fun, not so important)
- Small gifts, like sweets / jokes etc.
1. Cut off the base of the Milki box and remove all lids.
2. Place a cracker snap in each box. Next you will need 6 pieces of wrapping paper, each 18cm x 40cm – measure and cut out. Place each piece of wrapping paper face-down. Place each box on a piece of wrapping paper and glue the two ends of the cracker snap to the wrapping paper.
3. Wrap the Milki box (longways) and seal with glue.
4. Twist the side ends and tie each with a ribbon.