First Choice Velvet Bread Pudding
Our Bread Pudding is without doubt the easiest one you’ll ever make! Only 2 ingredients needed for this recipe.
- One loaf sliced white bread
- 1 Litre of First Choice Chocolate Velvet
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C
- Remove the crusts from your bread
- Slice the bread into strips
- Line a shallow dish with a layer of bread strips and cover in First Choice Velvet
- Continue layering until your dish is almost full
- Fill a baking pan halfway with boiling water and place your dish inside the pan
- Bake for 45 minutes or until brown
Serve with First Choice Vanilla Velvet Ice Cream!