French Toast Roll Ups
This is a very easy and quick recipe to make for kids, so get them to help! The recipe consists of 4 easy to follow steps. The hero of this dish is our First Choice Gouda Cheese Slices, which makes it very convenient. Makes 8 servings.
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml First Choice Milk
- 8 First Choice Cheese Slices
- 250g Diced Bacon
- 8 Slices of Bread
- Pinch of salt
- First Choice Butter to fry
- Fry the bacon until done, remove from heat.
- Cut the crusts off each slice of bread and use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices.
- Place a slice of First Choice Cheese on the flattened bread.
- Place a spoonful of bacon on top of the cheese slice and roll up the slices..
- Beat 2 eggs, milk and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl.
- Place a teaspoon of First Choice Butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip each roll up into the egg mixture and place it in the pan.
- Turn the roll ups until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with a sauce of your choice!