Millionaire’s Hot Chocolate
Get cozy with a rich cup of Millionaire’s Hot Chocolate! The magic ingredient – First Choice Chocolate Velvet.
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 1 litre First Choice Milk
- 500ml First Choice Velvet – Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate Powder
- 1/2 slab of dark chocolate
- 250ml cream, whipped
- 2 tbl spoons custard powder
- Chocolate shavings & mini marshmallows for decoration
- Pour 500ml First Choice Velvet into a microwavable dish then add chocolate (broken into blocks) and custard powder.
- Mix well. Heat up until chocolate is melted, stirring the mixture every 1 – 2 minutes.
- Cool down and add 3/4 of the whipped cream to the mixture. Keep chilled.
- Heat up the milk in a large saucepan, add 6 tablespoons of hot chocolate powder (or to taste).
- Pour hot milk mixture into cups for serving.
- Spoon a layer of whipped cream onto each cup of hot chocolate.
- Pour chilled mousse over each cup and sprinkle with marshmallows & chocolate shavings.
Enjoy the millionaire-moment with your family & friends!