Strawberry Pavlova (Gluten Free)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Castor sugar
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Preheat at 150 degrees C
- Beat 4 egg whites until they reach soft peak stage.
- Gradually add 1 cup of castor sugar to the mix.
- Beat until white and glossy.
- Add 2 teaspoons of corn flour and 1 teaspoon of vinegar and beat the mixture for another half a minute.
- Now pour & spread the mixture into 2 heart shapes of the same size onto baking paper.
- Bake for for 40 minutes at 150 degrees C and let cool.
- First Choice Strawberry Velvet Dessert
- Fresh Strawberries for decoration
- Chocolate Shavings for decoration
- Store Bought Coulis (or self-made)
- Refrigerate Velvet over night (at least 8 hours) and beat for 5 minutes with an electric beater until thick & fluffy.
- Place one pavlova on a plate.
- Spread the coulis over the pavlova, then a layer of the well beaten Velvet.
- Place the next pavlova on top of Velvet layer.
- Spread more Velvet on the top, slice the strawberries and place on top with some chocolate shavings.