- 1 Cup Vanilla Velvet
- 250 ml Cream
- 1 bag ready-made dough
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
Preparation: 15 minutes
Rest: 1 hour
Bake: 45 min – 1 hour
- Grease a 2 litre oven-proof dish well
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar into dish.
- Put some butter on your hands and roll teaspoon size balls of dough, lining the dish as you go.
- After first layer, sprinkle rest of the sugar over the dough and cover with cream.
- Roll rest of the dough into balls and continue placing them inside the dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and pour rest of cream and First Choice Velvet over.
- Allow to rest for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C
- Bake for 20 minutes on 180, then lower heat to 150 and bake for 30 – 45 min.
- Serve immediately!