VELVET CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE MOUSSE
Velvet Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse
Who doesn’t love chocolate mousse? We’re so excited to show you how to make it using First Choice Velvet Dairy Dessert!
Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces, or dark chocolate drops
- 100g First Choice Velvet
- Dessert Chocolate
- 150ml First Choice cream
- 150g mascarpone, smoothed
- 2 Eggs
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and melt, then set aside.
- Place the eggs and First Choice Velvet Dessert Chocolate in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until mixture is lighter and thick.
- Fold in cooled chocolate then the smoothed mascarpone.
- In a separate bowl, whip the First Choice cream until soft peaks form making sure not to overbeat.
- Fold into the chocolate mascarpone mixture using a large metal spoon making sure to keep the mixture as light as possible.
- Divide the mousse into 4 glasses and chill until needed.
- Serves 6