VELVET MALVA PUDDING
Velvet Malva Pudding
- 30 ml First Choice Butter
- 500 ml Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 ml Apricot Jam
- Dash of Lemon Juice
- 10 ml Bicarbonate of Soda
- 500 ml Cake Flour
- 500 ml First Choice Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Beat Butter & Sugar on high speed using an electric beater until creamy.
- Add eggs & mix.
- Add Lemon Juice, Jam & Bicarbonate of Soda and mix well.
- Mix in Flour & Milk by hand and pour mixture into a deep oven proof dish.
- Bake at 180 Degrees C for an hour or until done.
- 125 ml First Choice Butter
- 500 ml First Choice Butterscotch Velvet
- 200 ml Boiling Water
- Place all ingredients together in a microwavable dish and heat up for 5 minutes.
- Once the pudding has been taken out of the oven, pour the hot mixture over the pudding and rest until the sauce has been absorbed.