First Choice Cheat Lemon Curd Puffs
Lemon Curd Ingredients
- 500ml First Choice Custard
- 250ml Lemon Juice
- 100ml Condensed Milk (or to taste)
Choux Pastry Ingredients
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 125ml First Choice Butter
- 250ml Cake Flour
- 2ml Salt
- 4 Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Pour boiling water into a pot with butter and heat until melted.
3. Stir Cake flour & salt together into the butter mixture.
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. Add eggs into the mixture one by one, beating very well in between
6. Place teaspoons full of batter onto a greased tray and bake for 10 minutes at 200C and then 20 min at 180C.
7. Mix together First Choice Custard, lemon juice & condensed milk until stiff.
8. Spoon into cooled choux puffs and serve!