This dessert is such a treat and classy enough to serve to your guests. Keep it in the freezer and serve as needed!
- 2 cups First Choice Vanilla Velvet
- 2 tbs coffee
- 2 tbs gelatine
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1 packet Tennis Biscuits
- 2 Cadbury Flakes
- 2 slabs dark chocolate
- An hour before starting, chill your First Choice Velvet in the freezer.
- Beat 2 cups First Choice Vanilla Velvet until thick (roughly 5min).
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
- Add gelatine and mix well.
- Whip the coffee mixture into the Velvet mousse.
- Add cream cheese and mix well.
- Pack out 3 rows of 6 tennis biscuits onto a large piece of foil.
- Scoop Velvet mixture onto the middle row of biscuits.
- Place whole flakes on top and add a little more Velvet mix.
- Use the foil to wrap the cookies into a triangle shape and scoop off excess Velvet.
- Freeze for 1 – 2 hours.
- Melt dark chocolate, remove your log from the freezer and spread with melted chocolate.
- Place back into the freezer, wrapped in foil until you’re ready to serve!