With just 1 cup of each First Choice Velvet flavour, you can make 8 – 10 of these adorable unicorn puddings.
- 1 cup First Choice Chocolate Velvet
- 1 cup First Choice Strawberry Velvet
- 1 cup First Choice Vanilla Velvet
- 1 cup First Choice Butterscotch Velvet
- 250ml whipped cream
- Mini ice-cream cone sweets
- Sweets and sprinkles to decorate
- One hour before starting, place all First Choice Velvet in the freezer.
- Whip the cream and set aside.
- Beat a cup of Strawberry Velvet until stiff, add a quarter of the cream and mix well.
- Place your first layer of mousse into 4 dessert glasses.
- Place the glasses in the fridge or the freezer to begin to set.
- Beat the next layer of Velvet and mix in a quarter of the cream.
- Add this next layer to your 4 glasses and return to the fridge or freezer.
- Repeat this for each layer, and place in the fridge to set for 4 hours. (If you are in a rush, you can add a teaspoon of Gelatine melted in a bit of boiling water to each Velvet mixture to set faster.)
- Once set, you can make your unicorn.
- For the unicorn hair, place whipped cream on top of each pudding. Use the mini cones as the horns, and cut the marshmallows into two ears.
- Use some sprinkles and sweets to add some colour.