First Choice Velvet & everything nice – that’s what dreams are made of! This recipe was provided by one of our winners of the #FUNFILLEDVELVET Competition earlier this year and the recipe is also a WINNER!
- 1 liter Velvet Vanilla Dessert (chilled)
- 1 x 80 g Strawberry Jelly
- 1 x 90 g Strawberry Instant Pudding
- 1 Pack Tennis Biscuits – Crumbs
- Fresh Strawberries or 1 Large Can
- Whipping Cream
- Layer 1 – Dissolve Jelly in 225 ml boiling water. Add 225 ml Chilled Velvet Vanilla Dessert and whisk until jelly is dissolved.
- Place Biscuit Crumbs at bottom of a 2 litre glass dish.
- Pour Jelly Mixture over the cookies slowly and place in the fridge to set.
- Layer 2 – Mix the Strawberry Instant Pudding with 500 ml chilled Vanilla Velvet Dessert and mix.
- Add 2 tbs Gelatine into some hot water and dissolve, then pour into the Velvet mixture and mix very well.
- Take the set jelly mixture out of the fridge and top with a layer of strawberries.
- Smooth the Velvet & Strawberry pudding over the strawberries and place in the fridge to set.
- Before serving, add Whipped cream and Strawberries for decoration.